7th May 2018, 08:51 PM

What are further courses after 12th to pursue in Canada related to Music?

What are Diploma courses available in Music in Canada? Will I get admission if I have done my 12th board exam in Arts having subjects Music, elective Punjabi and History?

5th January 2023, 08:35 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are further courses after 12th to pursue in Canada related to Music?

The list of diploma courses in Canada will change according to the area but some popular are
A. C. S - Recording and sound design
Diploma in music I dustry and arts
Diploma in professional recording arts
Audio engineering and production /DJarts
Music and social science
All of the following courses are full time and on campus
Courses
The criteria will be different for the following university, you will also have to bring a particular band in your IELTS exam according to the requirement of the university, but apart from that you may also have to take some extra course in order to balance your score and fit into the criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?