8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Agriculture from Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?
  5. Fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  7. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  10. ICAR recognised colleges for girls
  11. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  12. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  13. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  15. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  18. What to do after completing high school with bioscience?

29th April 2019, 01:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture at Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College is given below.

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College is Rs.27500 per year.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, the candidate should have passed at least 10th class with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?