8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma course in Agriculture from Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

17th March 2023, 05:51 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

The Diploma in Agriculture program at Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College is a 2-year full-time course that provides students with a foundation in the field of agriculture. The course is designed to provide students with both theoretical and practical knowledge of agriculture and its related fields.

Here is the course structure for the Diploma in Agriculture program at Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College:

First Year:
  • Principles of Agronomy
  • Crop Production Technology
  • Principles of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
  • Agricultural Engineering and Farm Machinery
  • Fundamentals of Horticulture
  • Principles of Plant Protection
  • Crop Production Practical

Second Year:
  • Farm Management and Agricultural Extension
  • Agricultural Economics and Marketing
  • Seed Production and Technology
  • Livestock Production and Management
  • Basic Computer Applications
  • Agripreneurship Development
  • Agricultural Practical Training

The Diploma in Agriculture program at Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College is focused on providing practical knowledge and training in the field of agriculture. The program also includes a one-year practical training program to provide students with hands-on experience in agricultural practices.

Note that the course structure mentioned here is subject to change and may vary slightly depending on the year of admission. It is recommended to contact the institution directly for the latest course structure and other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?