8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Advanced Diploma in Computer Application from Brightway Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  2. How many Advanced Diploma in Computer Application seats are available in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  3. Course duration & fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  4. What are the courses offered by CDAC? I have completed B.Tech in ECE
  5. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  10. Short term courses after passing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  12. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  13. Job opportunities through Advanced Diploma in Computer Application?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  15. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  16. What is the procedure followed for MCA students to do Ph.D?
  17. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?
  18. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
14th February 2019, 09:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?

** The required eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The duration of Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology is 1 year.

** If you want to go for the application process, then you should visit the official website of Brightway Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?