20th June 2011, 09:04 PM
miss usha

What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?

what do this mean -neuroscience???? what are job oppurtunities after doing this?? in which institutions i can work?? what is the slary offered??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  2. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  3. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  5. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  6. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  7. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  10. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  11. Job opportunities and salary after B.Pharma?
  12. What are the job opportunities offered in abroad?
  13. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  15. How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?
  16. Best professional courses that have good job opportunities as well as salary?
  17. Can I study Masters in Neuroscience and Ph.D in Neuroscience after completion of B.Sc in Life Science? -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
27th October 2011, 09:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?

The scientific study of nervous system is neuro science is all about. There is lot of opportunities in India and abroad. You can find job opportunities in AIIMS, BHU Varanasi, National Center of Biological Science in Bangalore etc. The salary package is very high after Ph.d in Neuro science. You may earn nearly 30 – 50 lakhs per annum. You job prospects abroad is also very bright after Ph.d.
1st November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?

I have finished Msc (microbiology).. and i want to do neuroscience... is it possible...tell me how? and after that in which areas i can get job? how much will be the salary?
4th December 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What type of job is available after doing m.sc in neuroscience in calcutta?how much salary ?
18th December 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing msc nursing in neurosciences plz suggest me for next step
14th April 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

after completing the 12th standard i have the eligibilitiy to apply this course(m.sc neuroscience)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?