21st June 2011, 12:44 PM
fereshteh miri

How to get admission for M.A course? What is the fee structure?

Dera sir
plz inform me how can i get admissiom forM.A. courses.I,m applying from Iran.I,ve already got my degrees.I,m intersted of correspondeces studying.I,will pay all the fees.plz help me.thanking you

Yours Sincerely
Ms.fereshteh miri

2nd November 2011, 04:28 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.A course? What is the fee structure?

dear friend,

at first you should to tell me that for which university u talked about
after that i can surely help you .
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 07:52 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear friend;

In india there are lots of universities who offer M.A in a wide range of subjects. You have to First Choose in which University U want to admit and in which subject. after that i can give some suggestion.

have a good career.
2nd November 2011, 08:22 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear friend;

In india there are lots of universities who offer M.A in a wide range of subjects. You have to First Choose in which University U want to admit and in which subject. after that i can give some suggestion.

have a good career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?