28th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Graphics and Animation) course in C-DAC, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Diploma course in Graphics and Animation from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC) in Chennai. Can I know about the duration of this course as well as the course fee expenses? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?
  2. Fee expenses of BFA(Animation) in Amity University?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multimedia Creations in School of Art and Animation, Delhi?
  7. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  11. How many Diploma in Graphics and Animation seats are available in C-DAC, Chennai?
  12. How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?
  13. Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?
  14. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  16. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?
14th February 2019, 08:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Graphics and Animation) course in C-DAC, Chennai?

** The fee expenses of Diploma(Graphics and Animation) course in C-DAC, Chennai is Rs.28030.

** The duration of Diploma(Graphics and Animation) course in C-DAC, Chennai is 1 year.

Contact Address

C-DAC Chennai
Tidel Park, 8th Floor, Taramani
Chenna600113, Nadu 600113 , India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?