29th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this particular recruitment? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  3. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?
  4. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  5. Details and job roles of Staff Nurse in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh?
  6. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science? Duration of this course and fees?
  7. How can I apply for Staff Nurse recruitment in National Urban Health Mission?
  8. Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for MSc(Psychology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  9. Can a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician from Bharat Sewak Samaj, Delhi get registered in Paramedical council of Uttar Pradesh? How can I do it?
  10. Requirements to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for Psychology graduate?
  11. Procedure to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Lab technician or Nursing which course is good? Which exam to clear for admission?
  14. Selection procedure in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment 2018?
  15. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat?
  17. When the notification of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Food Inspector recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply in this recruitment?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
30th May 2018, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh lab Technician recruitment is as follows.

Name of the Post - Lab Technician

Number of Vacancies - 409 vacancies

Qualification Required:-

* In order to be eligible for this recruitment for the post of Lab Technician, you must have done "Diploma Course in Medical Laboratory" Technology course.

* The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then you can apply for this recruitment on or before 14th August, 2018.
31st May 2018, 05:31 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?

Eligibility Required to apply for Lab Technician Post in UP NHM recruitment 2018 :

Candidate should have passed Diploma or Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology or

Candidate should have passed B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology with registration from UP medical faculty.

Experienced is also demanded by the commission so candidate should have experience of minimum 2 years for NCD-NPPCF center, 1 year experience for NP AES/JE and no experience required for RBSK -DEIC department.

Age criteria is not mentioned but minimum age should be 18 years and if you possess above mentioned qualification then the candidate will be eligible to apply for this recruitment.

The board may conduct direct interview process to recruit candidates therefore candidates should be ready for every situation whether it is exam or interview because if you have good knowledge of this field with experience of work you have done so far then nothing can stop you from getting this job so be positive and prepare for job positively.

Online applications are accepted from eligible candidates before 02nd June 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?