29th May 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?

Hello Sir, I have done BSc in Nursing and I want to apply for Staff Nurse post in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post. Thank you!

30th May 2018, 09:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment:

In order to be eligible for National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment, you must meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree or Certified Diploma course in General Nursing or B.Sc Nursing for 3 years 6 months from any recognized organization. That organization must be approved by Nursing Council of India.

>> Upper age limit for Nationa Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment is as follows,
* For General Category candidates - 40 years
* For OBC category candidates - 43 years
* For SC/ ST Category candidates - 45 years

Click here for Detailed Official notification

The last date to apply this recruitment is 2nd June, 2018.
31st May 2018, 05:45 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?

Eligibility to apply for Staff Nurse in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2018 :

Applicant must have completed 3 year 6 month certified diploma in General Nursing or

B.Sc Nursing by any recognised institute approved by nursing council of the state/GoI registration from nursing council of India.

For the department of Child Health SNCU and SNCU/KMC there is no experience required but if you want to apply for the post of staff nurse for NPAES JE then you must have :

At least two years of working experience in a hospital preferably in Pediatric Critical Care Management.

If yo want to apply for staff nurse post in RBSK/DEIC then you must have completed diploma in general nursing and midwifery registered under nursing council of India.

There is no experience required for this department so you must find what are you eligible for and apply online because application process is open now.

Last date to apply online for this recruitment is 02nd June 2018 so candidates should care and apply first to get first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?