21st June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I get detail about B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.A from Agra University and currently I teach in private school

Dear sir / madem
I want B.ed Exam entrence becouse i had passed B.A. in agra university from agra
Plz give me sagetion I make a susseseful teacher. becouse I teach Pvt. School s boy & Girl

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?
  2. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  3. What is the syllabus and pattern of examination for B.Ed entrance in Agra university?
  4. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  5. What is the JPSC school teacher exam syllabus and exam date?
  6. How may I know about B.A 2nd year private and regular result of RBS College in Agra University?
  7. Availability of Class VI admission form 2016
  8. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to switch school for teaching job?
  10. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  11. List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?
  12. In which college of Ghaziabad or Noida I can admission with my UPTU rank 33862?
  13. What syllabus should I prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam of Agra University?
  14. Am i eligible to teach in CBSE school after doing MCM?
  15. Colleges offering B.Ed course and procedure to get admission?
  16. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  17. How to take admission in LLB at Agra University? Fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  18. Solved question papers of Agra University? What is the exact paper pattern?
1st April 2012, 01:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get detail about B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.A from Agra University and currently I teach in private school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir / madem
I want B.ed Exam entrence becouse i had passed B.A. in agra university from agra
Plz give me sagetion I make a susseseful teacher. becouse I teach Pvt. School s boy & Girl

There are two modes to pursue Bachelor of Education Program [B.Ed], one is through regular mode and the other is through distance mode. In order to pursue B.Ed program through regular mode in most of the recognized Universities, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. [45% in some states]. Beside this one has to appear for an entrance test conducted by the University. The duration of the program is one year.

In order to pursue B.Ed program through distance mode from recognized University, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University. The is no percentage criteria and neither one has to appear in any entrance exam. However beside being a graduate, one must possess a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized school. The duration of the distance program is two years.

Before enrolling in to a Institution for a B.Ed program in any mode one must make sure that the program offered through University is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE].
24th December 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get detail about B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.A from Agra University and currently I teach in private school

1- please confirm me that if candidate have passed in ma with 60% , he can sit in b.ed. entrance exam or not. because my b.a. % is less than 45% .
2- and now i am perusing ma final year. so i can attended the b.ed. entrance exam.
so please confirm me both are point
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?