30th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?
  2. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment?
  3. Job role and pay scale of Stenographer Grade - III in Meghalaya PSC?
  4. Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  5. Selection procedure of Meghalaya Public Service Commission for Stenographer Grade-III post?
  6. How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  9. Procedure to apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?
  10. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C written exam?
  12. How many vacancies are available in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?
  13. Application procedure and fee of WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II recruitment 2018?
  14. Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  16. Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
  18. Should I have to apply online for SSC Stenographer recruitment exam? Cost of Application form?
31st May 2018, 10:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Cost of application:
* Application fee - Rs.320/-
* Application Fee for SC/ ST candidates - Rs.160/-

Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018:

1) You are required to apply online from the application link that is given in the official website.

2) Application received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.

3) You are required to make online registration and fill up all the field in the application form.

4) You are then required to make payment via SBI Net Banking or Debit Cards or Credit Cards or Net banking and apply on or before 31st May, 2018.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?