31st May 2018, 05:50 AM
Amit dubey 01

Eligibility to join BTech for 12th candidate of Bihar Board Open Schooling?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th from Bihar Board Open Schooling. I want to get direct admission in any college for BTech course. So, please help me to know about me eligibility to join BTech course in this case. Thank you!

Related Questions:
30th June 2018, 02:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join BTech for 12th candidate of Bihar Board Open Schooling?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

The eligibility criteria for B.Tech course:

You should be 12th passed. In 12th, you should select Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to become eligible for this course.

You are eligible for B.Tech after 12th from Bihar Board Open Schooling. You can apply for entrance exam or take direct admission in B.Tech course.
30th June 2018, 07:17 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to join BTech for 12th candidate of Bihar Board Open Schooling?

Bihar Board open Schooling is a valid board. Its certificate is valid for engineering courses in different colleges.

The necessary requirement is that candidate must have studied PCM subjects.

You can apply for entrance exams like:

Joint Entrance Examination.

State Level engineering exam like BCECE.

VITEEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT.
30th June 2018, 08:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Bihar Board Open Schooling is a recognised board and the certificate issued by the board is valid to appear in entrance examination and for recruitment in jobs.

So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Tech course.

B.Tech is four year course. Most of the institute offer admission on the basis of JEE score.

But private colleges of NCR Delhi and Bhopal offer admission on the basis of board aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?