1st June 2018, 02:17 AM
Marina Begum

Eligibility to apply in CTET for a graduate with 1 year Montessori Teacher Training Certificate?

Hello friends, I have completed my Graduation and done with one year Montessori Teacher Training course. I want to apply in CTET. So, am I eligible to apply in CTET or not? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

15th July 2018, 12:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CTET for a graduate with 1 year Montessori Teacher Training Certificate?

Yes, you are eligible CTET after completing graduation.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CBSE conducts the CTET for appointing teachers in central school.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I to V should have senior secondary exam with at least 50% marks. The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for their examination.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI to VIII should have Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.

There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam.

For more information, you can visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
16th July 2018, 12:58 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CTET for a graduate with 1 year Montessori Teacher Training Certificate?

You are not eligible to appear for CTET examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed higher secondary with minimum two year diploma in education or equivalent degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as teacher.
1st August 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have completed my master degree in education so may i eligible to apply ctet
7th March 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my master degree in education so can I apply for ctet????
30th August 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com and b.ed and 1 year Montessori can I apply for prt CTET?
4th October 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed PG and 1year Montessori ,Iam eligible for CTET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?