3rd June 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Availability of interest free educational loan to study MBBS in abroad?

Sir, will I get an interest free education loan to study MBBS in abroad? I wanted an educational loan for the entire course fees for 6 years i.e. the entire duration of my study. I will repay once I get a job. Is it possible? Are there any such loans available?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get education loan for doing MBBS in abroad?
  2. Possibility to get interest free education loan from government banks to study MBBS course in abroad being a son of Naval force?
  3. What to do if SBI is demanding interest and more money for interest free education loan?
  4. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  5. Availability of free medical seats for Schedule Caste category candidates in Karnataka
  6. Need information about Goverment educational loan subsidy for abroad?
  7. Procedure followed to get education loan for doing MBBS abroad?
  8. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  9. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  10. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  11. How can i study Medicine for free in abroad being a MBBS doctor?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in UK? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  13. Am I eligible to get loan of 15 lakhs to study MBBS abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  15. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  17. List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?
  18. How can I study Medicine for free in Abroad being MBBS doctor?
9th June 2018, 08:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of interest free educational loan to study MBBS in abroad?

Sorry, to say that none of the banks offers interest free education loan for pursuing MBBS course in Abroad. All the banks which offers education loan will charge interest for the loan amount taken. So, I suggest you to search for the bank which offers education loan at low interest rate as there are no banks which offers education loan without interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?