3rd June 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?

I want to join Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management for studying BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Course structure of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  5. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  6. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  7. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  8. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  9. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  10. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  11. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  12. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  13. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  16. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  17. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
4th June 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management for studying BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc in Tourism and Hospitality in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management. Candidates who have passed 10+2 any stream from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the BSc Tourism and Hospitality in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management. Candidates have to appear for a Personal Interview Test for the admission to the BSc Tourism and Hospitality in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?