21st June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?

i have completed my 6th semester exams in chemical engineering...i want to apply for a summer internship training in iit,delhi..what are the procedures and other processes to get into it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship while studying in mechanical engineering 6th semester?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  8. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  11. Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Nagpur for a month while doing 6th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  14. Which MNC is best in Delhi for doing summer internship? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
22nd June 2011, 03:30 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?

Dear Friend

There is a provision of offering summer internship in IITs (The seven old IITs)
for the outside students but the procedure to apply for this starts in the last
months of 5th semester.

The list of students who will be offered summer internship is declared in March-April.

The internship starts in the month of May-June.

Now, you can't apply for internship in any of the IITs.

You should try for some industrial training so that you can utilize your summer
vacation profitably.
22nd June 2011, 04:42 PM
vnr0001

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?

hi sir................
What are the disadvantage of a computer based file system?
22nd June 2011, 11:50 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 6th semester exams in chemical engineering...i want to apply for a summer internship training in iit,delhi..what are the procedures and other processes to get into it?
for summer internship you have to log on to www.iitd.ac.in
23rd June 2011, 08:55 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
to get summer internship in iit_delhi you log on to www.iit.ac.in register their for summer internship and then complete their requirement such as: resume, training letter, photo. biodata. bonafide etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?