4th June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BPA(Performing Arts) being a 12th Arts student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 12th studying with Arts. I don’t want to do BA, I want to do BPA(Performing Arts) from Bhatkhande Music Institute. I would like to know that can I do this BPA(Performing Arts) course?

19th June 2018, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BPA(Performing Arts) being a 12th Arts student?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue this course. The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts) course in Bhatkhande Music Institute is given below.

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board with Science or Commerce or Arts stream.

>> Hence, candidates who have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with concerned subject or 12th with Parichaya or its equivalent qualification required.

Click here for Fee Details

Click here for Exam Details

Click here for Detailed Admission Procedure
8th September 2021, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IAS, UPSC exam if I study BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts) in music
25th September 2021, 01:41 PM
Wasma sanober

Yes you are eligible for BPA students having marks 50% can study BPA However, candidates having a background in performing arts are preferred at the time of admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?