5th June 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Please let me know that in the new scheme of Punjab National Bank which is PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know!

7th June 2018, 09:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

No, there is no margin available under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme. The margin under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme is Nil. The minimum amount of education loan offered under this scheme is Rs. 5000/- and the maximum amount is Rs. 1,50,000/-.
9th June 2018, 06:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know that in the new scheme of Punjab National Bank which is PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know!

Margin is not required for the PNB Kaushal Education Loan scheme. Students can get up to Rs 1,50,000 as an education loan under PNB Kaushal Education Loan scheme. The PNB Kaushal Education loan is offered to students for pursuing Vocational Education & Training (skill development courses). PNB Kaushal education loan covers the following expenses: tuition fee / course fee, examination / laboratory fee, caution deposit, purchase of books, equipments and instruments and any other expenditure necessary for the completion of the course. The PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?