6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in National Institute of Retail Management for studying Diploma in Business Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Business Management admission in National Institute of Retail Management?
  3. How many Diploma in Business Management seats are available National Institute of Retail Management?
  4. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  8. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  9. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  11. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  12. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  13. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  14. How much salary can I get after doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a call from Welingkar after scoring 70.19 percentile in CAT?
  16. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  18. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
7th June 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in National Institute of Retail Management for studying Diploma in Business Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Applicants had to fill up the application form and pay the fees at the time of admission for studying Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management (NIRM). They have to apply with 2 passport size photographs and photocopies of mark sheets and proof of all examinations passed for the admission. Those applicants who have passed 12th or equivalent examinations are eligible to apply for the diploma in management in NIRM. Applicants can pay the fee by Cash or Cheque/DD or NEFT Transfer or Credit Card. Applicants can find the details in the NIRM website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?