30th June 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in CSE, ECE, EEE after scoring an IP rank of 9854? Names of the colleges in which I can get admission?

sir,my ip rank is 9854 and i belong to OBC category and i live in delhi. is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or bhartiya vidyapeeth in cse,ece,eee or it?if not then please tell me the name of colleges in which i can get admission.reply soon…

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CSE,EEE,ECE group after scoring 12732 rank?
  2. How to select a branch between ECE, CSE and EEE after scoring 14534 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 2594 rank IN EAMCET?
  4. List of top colleges in ECE or EEE or CSE? I have scored 28000 rank
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in Mechanical, CSE, ECE and EEE after scoring 195 marks in AIEEE exam?
  6. Can I get admission in some reputed college after scoring 16000 rank?
  7. Names of the top colleges that I can get after scoring 4524 rank in ECE?
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  9. How to get admission in GGSIPU branch in BPIT?
  10. Names of colleges in Hyderabad which I can get admission with a rank of 788 in PGCET with CSE stream?
  11. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  12. Will I get Pantnagar or Pauri GB Pant College for EEE, ECE, CSE or Mechanical after scoring 97 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get a seat in JNTu Kondagattu in ECE, MEC, EEE, CSE, civil after scoring 28441 rank -- [New]
  14. Can i get a seat in JNTU in EEE, ECE, CSE in Anantapur after scoring 6129 rank in EAMCET
  15. Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains
  16. Branch which I can get after scoring 3200 in AIEEE? Any scope in CSE, EEE and ECE in future? Order of preference in these branches?
  17. Colleges which can give me admission after scoring 757 rank in Lateral Entry Test?
  18. Can I get CSE or ECE in any of the colleges after scoring overall rank of 153752?
6th July 2011, 07:05 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in CSE, ECE, EEE after scoring an IP rank of 9854? Names of the colleges in which I can get admission?

hello
dear it is not at all possible for you to take admission in bhartiya vidya peeth with this rank..............
but you may get admission in colleges like surajmal, or gtbit......
best of luck
30th July 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in CSE, ECE, EEE after scoring an IP rank of 9854? Names of the colleges in which I can get admission?

which college can i get with ip cet rank of 12000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?