9th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student?
  5. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  6. Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  9. How can I join Defence job being a Hotel Management graduate?
  10. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  11. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  12. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  14. Chances to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Technology course from IIHMs? Where to apply for the course?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  16. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  17. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  18. When the admission form for Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63% in 10th standard?
11th June 2018, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?

For diploma in food and beverage service course, you need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam.

Normally, entrance exam is conducted by the concerned university or state technical directorate. You will get the admission in college, based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?