10th June 2018, 08:16 AM

Possibility to study BSc(Geography) for 12th Arts with Geography candidate?

Hello everyone, I am an Arts students, completed my 12th with Arts stream. I have Geography in my 12th. I am interested to study BSc course in Geography. So, is it possible for me to do BSc(Geography) course? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
11th June 2018, 03:01 PM
riyarawat2001

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Geography) for 12th Arts with Geography candidate?

Yes, you can apply for bsc in geography . this field generate many employment opportunities for you.I wish your dreams will come true.
11th June 2018, 04:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Geography) for 12th Arts with Geography candidate?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Geography is graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying B.Sc in Geography is a 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

Since you have studied arts in 12th class you are eligible for studying B.Sc in Geography.

The admissions process varies based on the state & university. Few universities give direct admissions and few universities conduct entrance exams for getting admissions into the university.
11th June 2018, 10:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Sc (Geography) course after completing 12th with Arts stream including Geography as a subject.
Eligibility for B.Sc (Geography) are:-
Applicant must have completed 10+2 in any discipline from a government recognized educational board.
1st May 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for BSc in geography honours ? I'm student of 12th arts and I do not studied geography in 12th.
13th July 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Does ba geography have more career options or bsc geography
18th January 2021, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which subject exam take in college or university for B WC in geography
12th March 2022, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Iam class 12 art students but I take Geography as one of my subjects,so can I take Bsc geography with my geo subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?