10th June 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?

I want to do PG Diploma in Geo Informatics from Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

11th June 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Geo Informatics from Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalgom Institute of Geoinformatics (KIG). Candidates who have passed graduation or post graduation with at least 50% marks in any discipline with basic knowledge of windows operating system are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Geo Informatics course in KIG. They have to appear for an entrance test and should score at least 60% marks for the admission to study Diploma in Geo Informatics in KIG. Candidates can find the details in the KIG website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?