10th June 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 2nd year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for Summer Training program in HAL. So, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Summer Training? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for BTech Mechanical in HAL?
  8. Companies offering Summer Training to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Kerala?
  9. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  10. How to apply for summer internship training in Mechanical stream at HAL? How long I should do training?
  11. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
  12. How to apply for the summer training in HAL, Nashik? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  14. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HAL, Hyderabad for ECE 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training in HAL, Bangalore during summer vacations for Metallurgy and Material Sciences 2nd year student?
  17. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?