10th June 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Military Nursing Service (MNS) B.Sc Nursing course?

I want to apply for Military Nursing Service (MNS) B.Sc Nursing. So wanted to know about the maximum age limit to apply for the B.Sc Nursing course? Alos, let me know if the age defined is same for all university or it differs from university to university?

17th May 2019, 02:29 PM
Sayantidas

Default Re: What is the age limit for Military Nursing Service (MNS) B.Sc Nursing course?

To apply for the post of Millitary Nursing Services you must be qualified Bsc Nursing from an INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and midwife from a state Nursing Council. And the age limit is 21 to 36 year,It's same for all Universities.
8th August 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for Military Nursing Service (MNS) B.Sc Nursing course?

I am married and mother of one child with age of 26 year I want to join mns
4th October 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm b.sc nursing student going to pass in 2020 , nd I'm nt registered nurse , and I want to join post MNS ???? I can apply ????
4th October 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm b.sc nursing student going to pass in 2020 , nd I'm nt registered nurse so ,can I join MNS ??? Nd my age is 26 yr.
26th June 2021, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam ,my question is I was 17 year old an 12 pass ,%u0924%u094B kya mai bsc narshing mns k fom fillup %u0915%u0930 %u0938%u0915%u0924%u0940 hu
29th June 2021, 09:22 AM
Singhskomal

MNS is one of the best ways to work with the Indian army, only female candidates are eligible to apply. MNS nursing is not a career path for everyone both psychological and physical demand along with extensive travel required national level exam. Computer based test.
Age limte minimum 17 years to 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?