21st June 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?

i am currently in jammu and will be appearing for 12 th from here... i am accutally from punjab but here because of my father's posting.. i am totally confused abt the admiision criterion in the punjab colleges.... how will a a punjab domicile help me to secure a seat in a punjab college.... plz do help!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  3. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university? -- [New]
  4. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  5. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  6. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  8. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
  9. Which are the best colleges for B.Com degree in Ludhiana for boys?
  10. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  11. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  12. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  13. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  15. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  16. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?
  17. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  18. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
19th February 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?

I am a domicile of Punjab, General Category, My son is studying at kota (Rajsthan) in 12th class. Where he will be eligible for 50% state quota in NIIT. Is Domicile certificate required for General candidate for admission in 50% state quota. Please clarify
6th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

MY RANK IN PUNJAB IS 439 WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET ADMISSION IN PUNJAB GOVERNMENT COLLEGE?
25th June 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am serving in Punjab from 5th year can i get Punjab domicile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?