13th June 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I am a final semester student and after completing my Graduation, I want to apply for 1 year Internship program in ISRO. So, kindly let me know about the procedure for applying the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for 1 year Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  6. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr Narla Tata Rao Thermal Power Station for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  14. Does Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  15. Registration procedure for Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for BTech Electrical final semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2021, 11:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in ISRO :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over the phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 80 22172465

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.isro.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?