13th June 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate?

Hi friends, I am a single girl child and came to know about Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship. I and studying in 12th standard now just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any reservation for female candidate in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit?
  2. Can I get Mahatma Gandhi National Merit being a 12th Humanities student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Merit?
  4. Documents required to apply in Panasonic Scholarship Program for 12th girl candidate?
  5. Documents required to apply in Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for 12th girl candidate?
  6. Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?
  7. Documents required to apply in Trust Fund Scholarship for PH girl candidate?
  8. Documents required to apply in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship?
  9. Documents required to apply in Nagaland State Merit Scholarship?
  10. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
  11. Documents required to apply in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  12. Documents required to apply in Popular Front of India Scholarship for 12th candidate?
  13. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  14. Documents required to apply in Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship? -- [New]
  15. Documents required to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  16. Eligibility to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?
  17. Is there any reservation for female candidate in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship?
  18. Documents required to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2018, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate?

Documents required to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship*is given below.

1. Colored passport size photograph

2. Candidate’s signature
(uploading size should be limited to 100 KB).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?