14th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?

Sir, I want to join MET Institute of Software Development and Research for studying Advanced Diploma in Software Development. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  2. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  4. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  6. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  7. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development for BTech(CSE) candidate? -- [New]
  9. Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  10. What are the government jobs available for MCA post graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
  12. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  13. What is the scope in IT Software development for B.Sc Biology candidates?
  14. What is the fees to do MCA course?
  15. Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course?
  16. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  17. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  18. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
16th June 2018, 11:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?

Advanced Diploma in Software Development is Diploma level Software Engineering programme. The duration of this course is 1 year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course is 50%.

NAME OF SUBJECTS

=> Introduction to SE & Project Management

=> Advanced Operating Systems

=> Object Oriented Programming Concepts

=> Advanced Algorithms

=> Advanced Database Management

=> Object Oriented Software Engineering & UML

=> Principles of Language Translation

=> Testing & Quality Management

=> Elective I and Elective II

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.met.edu/Institutes/ISDR/index_IsDR.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?