14th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in MET Institute of Software Development and Research for Advanced Diploma in Software Development? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  2. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  3. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  4. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  5. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  7. Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development for BTech(CSE) candidate? -- [New]
  8. Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  9. Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  11. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
  12. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  13. Can I take admission in diploma in software application development if I didn't study science in 12th?
  14. What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?
  15. What is the scope in IT Software development for B.Sc Biology candidates?
  16. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  17. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
  18. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2023, 01:33 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?

MET Institute of Software Development and Research offers an Advanced Diploma in Software Development program for students who are interested in pursuing a career in software development. The admission procedure for this course typically includes the following steps:
  • Eligibility criteria: Candidates should have completed their graduation in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
  • Application form: Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the institute's website or office. The application form must be filled with all the required details and attached with the necessary documents such as mark sheets, photograph, etc.
  • Entrance exam: The institute may conduct an entrance exam to assess the candidate's knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms, and logical reasoning.
  • Personal Interview: After the entrance exam, selected candidates will be called for a personal interview. During the interview, the candidate's communication skills, aptitude, and interest in the field will be assessed.
  • Final selection: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam and interview.
  • Admission: Selected candidates will be given an offer letter and asked to complete the admission formalities by paying the required fees and submitting the necessary documents.

It is advisable to check the institute's website or contact their admission office for detailed information on the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fees structure. Additionally, make sure to check the curriculum of the course and the availability of practical training opportunities in software development during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?