18th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to join DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences for studying Diploma in CT Scan Technician course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in CT Scan Technician seats are available in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  5. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  7. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  8. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  9. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  12. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  17. Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?
  18. Which course should be done after 10th for medical -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2018, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences for studying Diploma in CT Scan Technician course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in CT Scan Technician course at DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences is a pass in 10th or 10+2 or equivalent examination. Duration of the course is one year. Interested candidates have to contact the DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences for the admission. Candidates can find the details on the DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences website link given Click Here
22nd June 2018, 04:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

A candidate who is interested to become CT Scan technician, has to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by the respective University where you want to seek admission. The entrance exam is Paramedical Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?