19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BCom in Accountancy. After completing my BCom I want to do MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MCom in this specialization or not?

24th June 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BCom in Accountancy. After completing my BCom I want to do MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MCom in this specialization or not?

Graduates or Post Graduate in any discipline (Arts or Science or Commerce) obtaining at least 40% marks at the Degree or Post Graduation examination, are eligible to apply for the Master of Cost Control and Control Accounts course. Therefore, candidates with BCom Accountancy are eligible to study the Master of Cost Control and Control Accounts course. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?