22nd June 2018, 01:00 AM
kknadh

Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc in Computer Science course. But I didn't studied Computer Science in my 12th standard. So, am I eligible to study BSc with this subject? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  2. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  3. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  4. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  8. Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed
  9. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  10. Commerce student who have studied Computer Science can do B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  12. Is there any difficulty to apply for MS in Abroad for a Mechanical candidate who has studied Computer Science in 12th?
  13. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  17. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for a candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th?
24th June 2018, 01:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?

B.Sc. Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is an undergraduate Computer Science Course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and English from a recognized board. Also some colleges require only 10+2 pass with any subjects.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Computer Science) after haven't studied Computer Science in 12th.
24th June 2018, 01:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

So, it does not matter if you have not passed 12th in Computer Science course.

You are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in the course.
24th June 2018, 03:43 PM
xJhinukx

Yes, you are eligible to study bsc in computer science even if you did not have computer science as a subject at 10+2 level.
The minimum eligibility for being able to study honours in computer science is an aggregate of 50% in science stream at 10+2 level. The science stream should consist of Physics and mathematics (absolutely necessary) and chemistry and may or may not have biological science.
Your marks in physics and mathematics will be the primary factor in deciding whether you're eligible for bsc computer science honours or not.
19th June 2022, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Computer Science and industrial Chemistry which is the most simple
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?