23rd June 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for 10th Gujarat Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in Gujarat State Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 61% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I am think to join him in any coaching institute. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Karnataka Board student?
  2. Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for 10th WBBSE student?
  3. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Uttarakhand Board student?
  4. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th ICSE Board student?
  5. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th WBBSE Board student?
  6. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Tamil Nadu Board student?
  7. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?
  8. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  9. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Chhattisgarh Board student who scored 61% in 9th standard?
  10. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  11. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th UP Board student?
  12. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  13. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Commerce Assam Board student? -- [New]
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  16. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student?
  18. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
26th June 2018, 11:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for 10th Gujarat Board student?

Yes, definitely if he feels that he can do better by joining coaching classes then he should join coaching but make sure that wherever you take admission in the coaching classes to your child must have reputation and is known for its academics.
29th June 2018, 02:15 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for 10th Gujarat Board student?

Now a days, in modern fast forward life candidates are getting more eager to achieve success and working hard to achieve it. Coaching institute is about putting extra study by spending less effort to score little extra.

Benefits to join coaching institute for 10th Gujarat Board student :
  • Students will get proper guidance from the teacher.
  • Coaching centers provide expert designed notes and study material to the students. Their study material cover every topic in easy form.
  • After joining coaching classes, students can donate proper time to all the subjects.
  • Coaching class provide us group of like minded people for discussion and keep candidates on track.
  • Coaching institute is the only place where candidate get the right competitive environment.

So it is beneficial to join some good coaching class for preparation for 10th class examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?