23rd June 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

List of Hotels offering Industrial Training to BSc(Hotel Management) 3rd semester student in Dubai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc in Hotel Management course. I am studying in 3rd semester now. I want to make my career in Hotel Industry. So, I want to do training in Dubai. Kindly let me know about the hotels where I can apply for Industrial Training.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Dubai for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  2. Best hotels for industrial training in Dubai
  3. Industrial Training of 6 months in 5 stars hotels in Dubai for Hotel Management student?
  4. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Australia for BSc(Hotel Management) 4th semester student?
  5. List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala?
  6. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  7. Companies offering Industrial training for diploma students in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch.
  8. List of 5 star hotels offering training to Hospitality Management graduate
  9. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  10. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?
  13. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Core companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  15. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  16. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore?
  17. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
13th July 2018, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Hotels offering Industrial Training to BSc(Hotel Management) 3rd semester student in Dubai?

You can contact following hotels in Dubai:

- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, The Creek, Dubai, Phone: 04 351 9111

- The Carlton Tower Hotel, 19 Baniyas Road, Deira Dubai Creek, Dubai, Phone: 04 292 0000

- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, Baniyas Road, Dubai, Phone: 04 222 7171

- Flora Grand Hotel, Al Rigga Rd., 26b Street, 28; Al Muraqqabat; Deira, Dubai, Phone: 04 230 9999

- Ascot Hotel, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd, Bur Dubai; 3c Street, 62, Dubai, Phone: 04 352 0900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?