24th June 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Hello friends, I am a student of BSc with Chemistry Honours course. I want to study MSc with Organic Chemistry after completing my BSc. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do MSc with this specialization? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  2. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BA(English) for 12th Arts student?
  5. What should I study in M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Courses other than M.Sc(Chemistry) to study for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student?
  6. Possibility to study Organic Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  7. Possibility to study Analytical Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  8. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nautical Science) Honours for 12th student?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  10. Is it beneficial to study BTech in Bangalore for 12th student of Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare to get admission in B.Tech at MIT being a 11th student? Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in MIT?
  12. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Abroad for B.Sc 1st year student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Economics) for BSc(Economics) student? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) in Aditya Degree & PG College?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?
  17. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  18. What should I do between job and higher studies after completion of M.Sc(Chemistry)?
25th June 2018, 10:30 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

After completion of bachelor degree, it is always beneficial to complete your masters as well. There are several reasons for this. Firstly, since you've chosen to do honours in a vast subject like chemistry, it is expected that you want to stay and do something in academic line. Now this is not possible without completion of masters, School or College service commission will require this minimum criterion.
Secondly doing masters makes you eligible for further study and research, if you can crack NET, from where a bright future awaits you.
I myself am a student of chemistry doing masters and I will definitely suggest you to go for it.
25th June 2018, 11:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for B.Sc(Chemistry) student. M.Sc. Organic Chemistry or Master of Science in Organic Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA FOR YOU

=> Petrochemical Companies

=> Plastic and Polymer Companies

=> Medical Colleges & Universities

=> Metallurgical Companies

BEST JOBS TYPE FOR YOU

=> Analytical Chemistry Associate

=> Chemistry Project Assistant

=> Research Associate

=> Marketing Executive

=> Synthetic Organic Chemist

=> Research Chemist
26th June 2018, 05:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Master of Science) is a 2 years post graduation level degree.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a graduation level degree in science related subject with 50% from any recognized university.

After completing B.Sc Chemistry you can study M.Sc in Organic chemistry is a one of the good option. This course has lot of benefits and you can get jobs in public & private sectors.

Some of the job opportunities you can get after M.Sc organic chemistry are as follows:

- Deputy manager
- Research chemist
- Chemistry project assistant
- Marketing executive
- Synthetic organic chemist
- Analytical chemistry associate and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?