24th June 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th and now I want to study BSc in Forensic Science course. I am searching for the colleges in Kochi where this BSc course is available. Kindly let me know about the colleges and also the fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. List of colleges offering MBBS with fee expenses in Bhopal -- [New]
  3. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi
  4. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  5. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BBA(H) in Kolkata
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BFA in Bhubaneswar
  7. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering BBA(H) with fee expenses in Cuttack
  11. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  12. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  16. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  17. List of Boarding schools with fee expenses offering Intermediate Science course in Chennai?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
26th June 2018, 01:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Forensic Science is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 55% from any recognized board.

There are few colleges in Kochi which offer B.Sc Forensic Science course with fee expenses are listed below:

- Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS): Around INR 18K per year.
- Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT): Around INR 50K per year.
- Bharata Mata College (BMC): Around INR 8K per year.
- Amrita vishwa vidyapeetham: Around INR 1 Lakh.
- Amrita School of Arts & Sciences (ASAS): Around INR 70K per year.
- The Cochin college: Around INR 55K per year.
- Swamy saswathikananda college: Around INR 40K per year.
- Chavara institute of management studies: Around INR 80K per year.
27th June 2018, 09:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi

There are following institutes offering B.Sc. Forensic Science in Kochi and nearby cities.
  • Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram
  • School of Technology and Applied Science, Kochi
  • Central Forensic Science Laboratory
  • Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science
27th June 2018, 10:04 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

I do not found very good university/colleges offering B.Sc (Forensic Science) in Kochi, so i am providing you the list of colleges offering B.Sc (Forensic Science) in all over India.
List of colleges with fee expenses offering B.Sc (Forensic Science) in all over India are:-
Amity University, Noida - Rs. 75,000
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad - Rs. 32,700
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar - Rs. 10,610
Galgotias University, Noida - Rs. 50,000
Mangalayatan University, Aligarh - Rs. 1,20,000
Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Women's College, Hyderabad - Rs. 36,000
Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar - Rs. 1,21,000
Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad - Rs. 1,87,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?