24th June 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Vocational Training to BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Jharkhand?

Dear Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech with Electrical Engineering. I want to do Vocational Training anywhere in Jharkhand. Kindly let me know about the companies in Jharkhand where I can apply for an Internship. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship to BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  2. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  3. Industries offering Vocational Training to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Bengaluru?
  4. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  5. List of companies offering Vocational Training to BTech ECE final semester student in Punjab?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. List of companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Electrical student in Delhi?
  8. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  9. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Gorakhpur Railways for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering Winter Vocational Training to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Punjab and Haryana?
  12. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  15. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Odisha? -- [New]
  16. Companies offering Vocational Training to BTech Civil 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2018, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Vocational Training to BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Jharkhand?

You can contact following companies in Jharkhand:

1. A.K.Electrical & Electronics, Near Kohinoor Tower, Cross Road Number 1A, Kumharpara, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 832110, Phone: 093041 70662

2. Jharkhand Electrical, Birsha Chowk, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002, Phone: 099312 70848

3. ABB, Kashikunj Building,Road No 2,, Contractors Area, Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001, Phone: 1800 420 0707

4. Hindustan Electric House, Baralal St, Upper Bazar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001, Phone: 0651 220 8147

5. Bhatia Electric, Ratu Rd, Kumhar Toli, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001, Phone: 093086 26671
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?