25th June 2018, 03:54 AM
Amit parikha

Eligibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college for a candidate with 8946 SC rank in West Bengal JEXPO?

Sir, I have secured 8946 rank under SC category in JEXPO of West Bengal. I would like to know that am I eligible to get admission in any Government polytechnic college? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  2. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Government colleges accepting JEXPO score for Electrical stream in West Bengal?
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who has solved 100 questions in West Bengal JEXPO? Chances of getting admission in Government college in West Bengal?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  8. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to get admission in best Government Polytechnic College of West Bengal?
  10. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
  13. Admission in any government Polytechnic college in Bally for a candidate who has secured 6092 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  15. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal with 91485 rank in WB JEXPO? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO?
  18. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
30th June 2018, 01:34 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college for a candidate with 8946 SC rank in West Bengal JEXPO?

Yeah! Definitely you can get admission in a government polytechnic college. Usually, candidate who got a rank below 10,000 in JEXPO, has a high chance of getting admission in government Polytechnic college. Selection procedure is given below.

Selection Procedure:
A committee named CSC (Central Selection Committee) is formed that helps to counsel and select the best candidates on the basis of their merits. The merit list is prepared based on the marks of 10+2 and JEXPO results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?