25th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Samsung for BBA(H) 7th semester student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying BBA(H). I am a 7th semester student and I want to apply for an Internship in Samsung. So, kindly let me know that am I eligible to apply for an Internship in Samsung? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BPharma 7th semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BE Automobile 7th semester student? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in MTNL for ECE 7th semester?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  9. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 7th semester student in Kota?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Energy Technology 7th semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in BEL for ECE 7th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
1st July 2018, 12:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Samsung for BBA(H) 7th semester student?

Being a BBA 7th semester candidate you are eligible to apply for internship in Samsung. You must have secured at least 60% marks in all the semesters. You should not have any pending backlogs and should not have long educational gaps. You must have good technical knowledge regarding your subjects and also good computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?