30th June 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. But after completing my Diploma course, I want to get job as a Software Engineer. So, is it possible to become a Software Engineering? Please tell me immediately.

2nd July 2018, 12:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student?

No, you can't become a Software Engineer after completion of your Diploma ECE course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Software Engineer post is Bachelor's degree in CSE/ IT/ ECE stream from a Government recognised university. So, after completion of your Diploma course, you have to pursue B.E/ B.Tech course to become a Software Engineer.
2nd July 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. But after completing my Diploma course, I want to get job as a Software Engineer. So, is it possible to become a Software Engineering? Please tell me immediately.

Yes, it is possible to become a Software Engineer after completion of the Diploma in ECE. Candidates have to study BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or ECE to become a Software Engineer. They should learn programming languages and master them to become a software engineer in the future. Candidates should score very good marks in the BE or BTech course and should prepare well for the campus and off campus placement drives to become a software engineer.
30th March 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which laungaege is necessary to become software engineer?
22nd August 2022, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What we have to do for gaining a good package
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?