30th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MCom(H) for BBA(H) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BBA(H) course. But after completing my BBA I want to study MCom(H) course. So, I would like to know that is it possible to do this MCom course after completing my BBA? Please help me to know about this asap.

2nd July 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCom(H) for BBA(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BBA(H) course. But after completing my BBA I want to study MCom(H) course. So, I would like to know that is it possible to do this MCom course after completing my BBA? Please help me to know about this asap.

Yes, it is possible to study MCom (Honors) after completion of the BBA (Honors) course. Candidates after completion of the BBA (H) with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to study MCom (Honors) course. They have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university or the college for the admission to study MCom (Honors). Candidates can apply online for the admission to study MCom (Honors) course. Therefore, it is possible to study MCom (Honors) for the BBA (Honors) students.
5th July 2018, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCom(H) for BBA(H) student?

=> M.Com. or Master of Commerce is a postgraduate academic degree and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation degree in Commerce stream from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Commerce course after completing BBA course.

The name of best jobs opportunity after completing M.Com course are given below.

=> Indian Civil Services

=> Indian Statistical Services

=> Indian Economic Services

=> Banking Sectors

=> Economic Consulting Firms

=> Customs Department

=> Import/Export Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?