22nd June 2011, 02:08 PM
kalyan838

Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?

i got 51% to 53% in btech n i got my gre scr 1020 n toefl 86 n i want to do ms in usa is it possible to do ms in usa with that btech percentage please reply soon need urget...

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?
  2. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  6. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?
  7. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher education in Germany and US?
  9. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  10. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  11. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  13. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  14. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  15. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  17. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  18. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
10th August 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?

i got a score of 990 in GRE and had an aggregate of 72.11% in b.tech , i want to do ms in communications..suggest me some good universities am i able to get good universities.
23rd August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?

I WANT TO DO GRE WITHOUT GIVING IT's ENTRANCE EXAM & I HAVE GOT 1005% AND I WANT TO B THE PERISIIDENT OF SAARC COUNTRIES !!
27th August 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to do ms with EEE as B-Tech which country offers more universities for this course
6th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have got 950 score in GRE and 63% in B.TECH. GRE score secured in October 2007. TOEFEL yet to attempt.
Is it possible to do MS in Network in US now? Today date is 06-09-2011
14th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the recommended score in GRE and TOEFL for admission in Civil engineering in top 20 US Universities
1st December 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to go to penn state with gre (on new system q151, v144, aw havent got back) equates to about q650, v370 so total 1020 without aw. my gpa (im not us citizen) is around mid60-70%, get high 70s for my stronger subjects, low 60s for weaker. ive had contact with potential supervisor at PSU and he has encouraged me to apply for masters (doing geography). what you guys think are my chances? i do have a good letter of purpose and 3 decent academic references.
26th April 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

i completed my btech with 63% in electronics & communication engineering how can i approach to gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?