1st July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GRE to study MS in London?

Hi friends, I just want to know that what cutoff score I have to secure in GRE so that I can study my MS in London? I am preparing for GRE and planning to do my MS in London. So, I just want to know about the cutoff score. Please tell me immediately.

5th July 2018, 09:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GRE to study MS in London?

You must have secure at least 163/780 in the quantitative section of the test in GRE to pursue MS in London.
6th July 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GRE to study MS in London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that what cutoff score I have to secure in GRE so that I can study my MS in London? I am preparing for GRE and planning to do my MS in London. So, I just want to know about the cutoff score. Please tell me immediately.

Generally, entry requirements are set by each university and hence entry requirements differ from one university to another. Some universities in London insist on GRE score for the MS admission and others don’t. The quantitative GRE score must be 161 or above for the admission to study MS in some colleges in London. The GRE score also varies from one discipline to another. Therefore, students have to check the university website link for exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?