4th July 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BE in Civil Engineering course which is available in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  2. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  3. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  5. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  7. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  15. Should I study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  16. Fee expenses of ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi? -- [New]
  17. Shall I get admission in any NIT after scoring 613 rank in ST category?
  18. Fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology?
9th July 2018, 03:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?

Course structure of BE (Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna are:-
Course Duration - 4 years
Course Level - Graduation
Course Type - Degree
Course Mode - Regular
Eligibility - 10+2 with at least 60% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry along with JEE Main.

Fee expenses of BE (Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna are:-
Year 1 – Rs. 2.24 Lakhs
Year 2 – Rs. 2.21 Lakhs
Year 3 – Rs. 2.42 Lakhs
Year 4 – Rs. 2.67 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?