4th July 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?

I want to do PG Diploma in Management from International School of Business and Media, Pune. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Management seats are available in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  5. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 96 percentile in Feb MAT?
  6. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  8. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  9. Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  10. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  11. Best colleges under ATMA 2016 for 98% scorer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBA International Business Management course at Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune? Fees required to complete this course?
  14. Which course to take in Canada apart from computer science after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  16. Top MBA colleges list in Mumbai with percentile?
  17. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  18. BEst colleges for me after scoring 571 in MAT entrance exam
7th July 2018, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Management from International School of Business and Media, Pune. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Candidates can apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media (ISB&M), Pune by obtaining the prospectus along with application form or can apply online. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Management at ISB&M, Pune. Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT are considered for the admission. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test (25%), academics (25%), group discussion and personal interview (40%) and work experience (10%). The ISB&M website link is given Click Here
7th July 2018, 07:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?

Admission procedure to study "PG Diploma in Management" in "International School of Business and Media, Pune" is given below.

Selection process in "International School of Business and Media, Pune" comprises of 3 rounds.

1. Written test:
You will have to take an any one of the National or State level entrance CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT or ATMA.

2. Group discussion:
Qualified candidates in entrance test will be eligible for group discussion.

3. Personal interview:
Candidates who will qualify in group discussion, they will be called for personal interview.

=>Weightage in selection process is as follows:

Written Test: 25%

Academics: 25%

GD&PI: 40%

Work Exp: 10%

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?