4th July 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow to study Diploma in Accounting Management. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow? -- [New]
  2. How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  4. Can I get any government college after scoring 6160 rank in UPTU?
  5. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  8. Which government college can i get after scoring 241 rank in general and 81 in girls in UPSEE MBA exam
  9. Can I get a chance to get into government college after scoring 10305 rank?
  10. Can I get a government college in CS branch after scoring 9000 in UPSEE?
  11. Will I get any government college after scoring general rank of 39520 in UPTU and 2245 in SC?
  12. Can I get a government college for MBA after scoring 5669 in UPSEE exam?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 36516 rank in UPTU?
  14. Will I be able to get government college of UPTU? I have scored 5326 rank in SC category
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 89336 rank?
  16. Which college will be allotted for me after scoring 1421 in UPTU
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 27394 rank in GBTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
2nd March 2023, 01:18 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

Sure, here are the general steps for admission to a diploma course in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow:
  • Visit the official website of the Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow to check if the application forms are available online. Alternatively, you can also visit the college campus to get the application form.
  • Fill out the application form with accurate details and attach the required documents. The documents may include mark sheets of 10th and 12th grades, residence proof, passport size photographs, and any other documents requested by the college.
  • Pay the application fee as prescribed by the college. The fee can be paid online or through a bank draft.
  • Once the application form and documents are submitted, wait for the college to release the admission list. The list will contain the names of selected candidates who are eligible for admission.
  • If you are selected, you will be required to pay the admission fee and complete the admission formalities. Make sure to check the deadlines and submit the fees and documents in time to confirm your seat.

It is recommended to check the official website of Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow or contact the college administration for detailed information on the admission process and specific requirements for the Diploma in Accounting Management course.
2nd March 2023, 01:29 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

The admission procedure for Diploma in Accounting Management at the Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

Application Process: Candidates can apply for the course through the official website of the Institute or by visiting the admission office in person. The application form can be downloaded from the website and submitted along with the required documents and application fee.

Entrance Exam: Candidates may have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the Institute. The entrance exam is designed to test the candidates' aptitude and knowledge in the field of Accounting.

Merit List: After the entrance exam, the Institute will prepare a merit list based on the candidates' performance in the entrance exam and their academic background.

Counseling: Candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam will be called for counseling. During the counseling process, candidates will have to choose their preferred course and pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.

Document Verification: Candidates will have to submit their original documents for verification at the time of counseling. The documents required for verification include mark sheets of 10th and 12th, transfer certificate, migration certificate, and character certificate.

Once the above steps are completed successfully, the candidate will be enrolled in the Diploma in Accounting Management course at the Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?