4th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MSc course in the specialization of Hospitality and Tourism Management which is available in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  2. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  5. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  6. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  7. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  9. Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student?
  10. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  11. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  13. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce?
  16. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  17. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
15th July 2018, 08:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?

** M.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management or Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management is a postgraduate Hospitality course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** In order to get admission in this course candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination or Merit list.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Jagamara, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751030
Phone: 0674 651 1095
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?