4th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student?

Hi friends, I am a student of BBA(H). I want to do MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) from School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar. I would like to know that can I do this MSc course? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  2. Which stream should I opt in 11th to further study Tourism Management?
  3. Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student? -- [New]
  4. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  5. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  7. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  8. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  10. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  11. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  12. Procedure to get a government job in travel and tourism sector
  13. Which is the best tourism institute in North East India? What is the scope in Tourism?
  14. Institutes offering coaching and study material for NET Tourism Administration and Management?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  16. Is BBA in Travel and Tourism management good after completion of 12th standard?
  17. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
7th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a student of BBA(H). I want to do MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) from School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar. I would like to know that can I do this MSc course? Please help me to know about this asap.

Yes, you can study MSc Hospitality and Tourism Management course after completion of the BBA (H) course. You have to enroll for a bridge program of three months for the admission to study MSc Hospitality and Tourism Management course in some colleges. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to study MSc Hospitality and Tourism Management course. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). You are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations.
8th July 2018, 07:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) after completing BBA(H) course. To be eligible to apply for this course, candidate must hold a Graduation degree in any discipline. Duration of this course is 2 years.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?