4th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Disciplines of Forensic Sciences in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  17. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
8th July 2018, 01:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Yes Dr. Hari Singh Gour University offers many scholarships for very poor students and also to meritorious students. University also provides scholarship for the students who have qualified PhD exam or they have obtained 1st rank In all semesters. They will receive inspired fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?